A two-fold entity comprising of an audio and graphic division.
It is governed by an individual named Shinji Akhirah –
the etymology of the namesake deriving from Japanese and Arabic descent.
I’m a multi-talented artist that works across the disciplines of Illustration, Graphic Design, Murals, Audio Production, Wordsmithery, Animation and occasionally Photography. My ability to seamlessly move between the fields can be attributed to a ‘blurred reality’ principle – They are all intertwined aspects of expression, so they inherently must exist within all space at the same time. Whether it’s a start-up, small business or large corporation – all are treated with the same professionalism, skill and experience that I have accumulated through the years.
Some of my previous work include clients…
- Design Indaba 2014 – 3D Printed Trophy Design
- The Bookmarks 2014 – Mashlab | 5fm | AKA | Arno Carstens
- Larry Soffer (Mentalist) – Animation, Sound & Graphic Design
- Mxit Lifestyle – 250sqm office mural
- Parmalat SA – Prop up Event Banner for Steri-Stumpie
- Edgars Club – Animation. Editing and Digital Design
- Billabong Pro – Identity stings
- Red Bull (Streetstyle) – Animation
- ETC Crew – EP Album Artwork
- SA Fashion Week 2007 – Animation stings & Theme Audio Track
- Top Billing – Laser Cut Lightbox Design collab with Aidan Bennets
- Creative Commons SA – TShirt design for WikiPedia Salon
- The Ogilvy Digital Marketing Academy
- Hiro Yamagata & EWFA – Design and Documentation
- LAL Schools : Cape Town – Mural
- Microsoft Windows 7 – Audio Track for Product Release (1 of 1000)
- La Prarie – 360 degree projection – Gearhouse & Silver Bullet Productions
- Taxi Violence – Music Video
- Cape Gourmet Festival 2001– Mural
Need some work done?
Or simply want to connect?
Feel free to contact me.